June 2017  
SMTWTFS
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 
     
Bible Search
Our History

Our congregation was established with 25 members in 1899 by the Rev. John McLoid Gardniner.  At that time we were a mission church under the Presbyterian Board of National Mission.  This mission status lasted until 1942. 

The first building on Virginia Street was exchanged with the Christian Church for their facility on Ohio and 11th Street in 1914.  Our present facility was built in 1958 and remodeled in 1979.  The stained glass windows were added in 1996.

The membership of this church has always been a mobile one, with both a transient and a retirement community.  All have contributed to a diverse, constantly changing congregation.  Today we are a small, close-knit church family in which Christian worship, fellowship, and mission are a priority.  With the help of the Holy Spirit, we will continue to express the love of God found in Jesus Christ as expressed in the reformed faith of our heritage.